Can I order Lazada from USA and ship to Philippines?
Practically speaking, you ship your products from overseas (e.g. the US or Europe) to Lazada’s fulfillment center in Hong Kong. You can freely sell your products in 6 quickly growing ASEAN countries, namely: Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, and the Philippines.
How can I order from lazada Philippines?
Please check below steps on How to Buy using the Lazada App.
- Search for the item you wish to buy.
- Choose from the result and click “Add to Cart”.
- Once finalized, click the Shopping Cart icon to view items on Cart.
- Select items you wish to order and click “Check out”.
- Review Order details before Tapping “Place Order”.
How can I ship from USA to Philippines?
USPS lets you ship to the Philippines through services like Global Express mail, Global Priority Mail, and Priority International Mail. UPS and DHL also offer affordable rates for shipping to the Philippines.
Can I use Lazada from USA?
Note that Lazada is not only open to sellers based in South East Asia but open to sellers worldwide, including Hong Kong, Mainland China, Europe, and the US.
How do I order my order from lazada?
Below are the steps on How to Buy using the Lazada App:
- Search the item you wish to buy.
- Choose from the result and click Add to Cart.
- Click the Shopping Cart Icon to view items on Cart.
- Select the items you wish to order and click Check out.
- Review the order details before clicking on Place Order.
How do I make a purchase on lazada?
How do I pay for my order?
- Step 1: On the product page, click on the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- Step 2: You will be directed to the Checkout page to complete your payment.
- Note: If you abandon the payment page or abruptly exit the app, your orders will remain unpaid.
Where is the main office of lazada?
South East Asia
Lazada Group/Headquarters locations
Does Lazada sell fake products?
Counterfeits and Replicas We take product authenticity very seriously. The sale of counterfeit products on the Lazada platforms, including any products that have been illegally replicated, reproduced, or manufactured, is strictly prohibited.
Does Shopee sell fake products?
While counterfeit products or products that have infringed on others’ Intellectual Property (IP) rights are banned on Shopee, we may have missed it during our spot checks. You can Report this product on its product page, via the Shopee App. [Product safety] How do I know if a product is authentic?