Can you pay with card on iPhone?
With your Apple Cash, credit, and debit cards stored in the Wallet app on iPhone, you can use Apple Pay for secure, contactless payments in stores, restaurants, and more.
How do you buy something on your iPhone with a credit card?
To get started:
- Open the Wallet app on your iPhone.
- Tap the “+” button on the top-right to add a card.
- Tap “Continue.”
- Grab the credit or debit card you want to associate with Apple Pay.
- Position your iPhone’s camera to focus on card number (it’s either on the front or back).
Why can’t I add payment method on iPhone?
One of the most common reasons why it says Invalid Payment Method on your iPhone is because you have to update your payment information. It’s possible your current payment method has expired and needs to be updated. Then, tap Payment & Shipping and enter your Apple ID password.
How do I use a card on Apple wallet?
How to pay using Apple Pay online or within apps
- Tap the Apple Pay button or choose Apple Pay as your payment method.
- To pay with a different card, tap the Next button or the Expand Menu button next to your default card.
- If necessary, enter your billing, shipping, and contact information.
- Confirm the payment.
How do I pay for apps on my iPhone?
Find and tap the App Store icon on your home screen or in an app folder. Find the app you want to buy. You can open any paid app from the Today page, from an app category, or from the search. Tap the app’s price tag button.
How does Apple pay work on iPhone?
Use your debit card
- On your iPhone or iPad, open a conversation in the Messages app.
- Tap the Apple Pay button. , enter an amount, then tap Pay.
- Tap the send button.
- Turn off Apple Cash, then choose the debit card and billing address you want to use.
- Tap Back, then authenticate with Face ID, Touch ID, or your passcode.