How do I apply a certificate to NetScaler?
In the NetScaler console, on the Configuration tab, in the tree menu, expand Traffic Management > SSL and then click Certificates. On the NetScaler > Traffic Management > SSL > SSL Certificates page, click Install.
How do I install an intermediate certificate?
How to Install Root and Intermediate Certificates
- Click the Start Button then select Run and type mmc.
- Click File and select Add/Remove Snap in.
- Select Add, select Certificates from the Add Standalone Snap-in box and click Add.
- Select Computer Account and click Finish (note: This step is very important.
How do I update a certificate in Citrix NetScaler?
In NetScaler, navigate to Traffic Management > SSL > Certificates > Server Certificates. On the right, right-click the certificate you intend to update, and click Update. Check the box next to Update the certificate and key. Click Choose File > Local, and browse to the updated .
How do I link an intermediate certificate to a server certificate?
An intermediate certificate is part of a chain….Link an intermediate certificate to a server certificate
- In the configuration utility, on the Configuration tab, in the navigation pane, expand SSL and then click Certificates.
- In the details pane, select the server certificate and then in Action, click Link.
How do I bind a certificate in NetScaler?
Bind your SSL Certificate to a Virtual Server
- In the NetScaler Console, click on the Configuration tab, then expand NetScaler Gateway and click Virtual Servers.
- Next, on the main page, choose your website from the list of servers and click Edit.
- Now, click on Server Certificate to configure binding for the uploaded SSL.
How do I import a certificate into Citrix?
Add a certificate set by using the GUI
- Navigate to Traffic Management > SSL > Certificates > CA Certificates.
- In the details pane, click Install.
- In the Install Certificate dialog box, type the details, such as the certificate and key file name, and then select Certificate Bundle.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
Do you need to install intermediate certificates?
The intermediate certificate is one (or more) between the one in your trust store and the one published on the server. The CA you obtained your SSL certificate from should have provided this for you (usually a ‘cabundle’ file). This needs to be installed on the server.
How do I install intermediate certificate in Windows 10?
Install intermediate certificates or root certificates manually
- Click on Start then select Run and enter mmc.
- Click on File and select Add/Remove Snap in.
- Choose Add, select Certificates in the Standalone Snap-in list then click Add.
- Select Computer Account and click Next.
- Select Local Computer and click Finish.
How do I update my certificates?
Follow the below steps to renew SSL Certificate:
- Generate a Certificate Signing Request (CSR)
- Select your SSL certificate.
- Select the validity (1-year or 2-year)
- Fill up all necessary details.
- Click on the Continue button.
- Review your SSL order.
- Make the payment.
- Deploy your SSL certificate on the server.
How do I update my gateway certificate in Citrix?
Update an existing certificate-key pair by using the GUI
- Navigate to Traffic Management > SSL > Certificates > Server Certificates.
- Select the certificate that you want to update, and click Update.
- Select Update the certificate and key.
- In Certificate File Name, click Choose File > Local, and browse to the updated .
How do I fix this server’s certificate chain is incomplete?
To fix this issue, you need to modify/add an active intermediate certificate so if you are a Cloudways client then it is just a matter of copy and paste instead of running several commands on your server.
Where are certificates stored on NetScaler?
All the certificate and key files are in nsconfig/ssl directory. Certificates from NetScaler can be obtained by use of WinScp. Open a command line interface and change the directory to the location of the OpenSSL executable (in :\openssl\bin by default).
How do you install a HTTPS certificate?
Steps In the toolbar, click , and then click HTTPS Certificate from the Setup menu. Click Install HTTPS Certificate. In the dialog box that is displayed, click Choose file… to locate the file to upload. Select the file, and then click Install to install the file.
How to obtain ns.conf file from NetScaler?
Complete the following steps to to obtain the ns.conf file from NetScaler: Log on to the NetScaler administration console. Click the Configurations tab and then click the Save icon on the right-hand side. Depending on your operating system, do one of the following: If you are using a Mac or Linux computer Use the following command to get the ns.conf file from NetScaler:
How can I Check my SSL certificate?
You can also view an SSL certificate directly from the address bar. Click on the padlock icon to the right of the website’s address and then click the “View Certificate” link. The Certificate dialog box will open. Information about the SSL certificate appears immediately.
Are self-signed SSL certificates acceptable?
While spending money on SSL security for external facing sites-such as the company home page or e- commerce pages-still seems necessary, some IT professionals think that self-signed SSL certificates are an acceptable alternative for internal sites.