How do I forward my domain to LCN?
How to set up Web Forwarding
- Keep domain name in address bar – Will set up a Masked Forward. The forwarding address will remain in the URL bar.
- “Refresh” to forwarding URL – (Recommended) Will change the URL to show the destination address.
Can you redirect a domain name?
A “redirect” domain acts as a pointer to another domain. When accessing a web page on the redirected domain, the browser’s URL is changed to the domain to which it is being redirected. For this to work, the domain you’re redirecting to must already have an SSL certificate configured. If not, just use HTTP instead.
How do I change my DNS in LCN?
Registering private nameservers with LCN
- Go to the ‘domains’ section of your LCN account.
- Select to manage the domain name you intend to use as the hostname for your private nameservers.
- Select ‘edit nameservers’
- Replace the existing nameserver settings with the new entries in the following format:ns1.yourdomain.com.
What are LCN name servers?
Our default nameservers are: ns0.lcn.com. ns1.lcn.com. ns2.lcn.com.
How do I set up a website redirect?
How to Redirect a Domain?
- Go to the hPanel. Under the Domain category, choose the Redirects menu.
- You’ll see the Create a Redirect section.
- Click Create once you’re done.
- Once redirected, you’ll see the target URL (www.google.com) when accessing the original URL (www.
How do I change my DNS settings in cPanel?
How To Update DNS Records
- Log in to cPanel.
- Look for the Domains section, click Zone Editor.
- On the next page, locate the domain name you need to edit.
- Click Manage to view the domain’s complete set of DNS records.
- Locate the DNS record you wish to update.
- Make the necessary updates.
Can you transfer domain names to lcn.com?
Transfer your domains into LCN.com and have full visibility and control of your domain registrations, renewals and registrant information, in one handy place. Plus, you’ll be able to buy and set up new products such as Web Hosting and Website Builder, and easily manage the DNS for each domain.
How to set up web forwarding on lcn.com?
Sign in to your LCN account . Click the Settings Cog for your domain that does not have hosting attached to it. Click Forwarding . In the box type the URL you would like to forward to. Make sure to include http:// or https:// if the URL has an SSL. Choose the Forwarding Method. Keep domain name in address bar – Will set up a Masked Forward.
Can you refuse an order from LCN limited?
Any abuse of the offer, e.g. multiple redemptions, will lead to the order being cancelled and refunded. LCN Limited reserve the right to refuse orders for any reason, including rejecting orders processed outside of the United Kingdom.