How do I get a supplementary card from Citibank?
Apply for Citi Supplementary Card in 4 Easy Steps
- FILL OUT. Completely fill out the application form, print and then sign.
- SCAN. Scan the fully signed application form together with the supplementary card applicant’s photo-bearing government-issued ID.
What is supplementary card in credit card?
Supplementary cards: As the name suggests supplementary credit card is a card with an additional credit you can get on your existing credit card. Supplementary swipes also gets the same reward points as your primary credit card.
Does supplementary card have annual fee?
Low Supplementary Card Annual Fees Annual fees on supplementary cards are usually half of the annual fee of their primary card.
Which Citibank card is easiest?
Citi® Secured Mastercard®
The easiest Citi card to get is the Citi® Secured Mastercard® because it is the only one that will accept applicants with limited credit (less than 3 years of credit history). This card requires a $200 refundable security deposit but has a $0 annual fee.
How can I add another Citibank card?
Documents required for Citi Add on card
- A duly filled additional card application form. Click here to download the form.
- A self attested identity and date-of-birth proof of the additional card applicant.
- A passport size photo of the additional card applicant.
How can I activate my Citibank supplementary credit card in UAE?
- With the all new Citibank chip Credit Card, an embedded security microchip provides your Card with.
- Alternatively, you can activate your card by calling our 24hour CitiPhone Banking Service on +971 4.
- TPIN is used when calling our CitiPhone Banking or when you are checking your Credit Card details.
Does supplementary card affect credit score?
If you’re the supplementary card, there is no effect on your credit score at the time of application. Only the primary cardholder gets their credit history reported to the credit bureaus. If you’re the joint credit cardholder and you’re trying to build a credit history, you wouldn’t be able to do it.
What is a supplementary debit card?
Supplementary Debit Card holders will enjoy all the benefits and privileges available on the Primary Card in addition to the Card specific benefits.
Do supplementary cards build credit?
Even though your supplementary credit card has your name on it and a unique number, as an authorized user, your card activity won’t go towards building your credit score. That said, the primary cardholder’s credit score could be affected by the actions of their authorized user – for better or worse.
Do supplementary cards affect credit score?
What credit score do you need for a Citibank card?
You need a credit score of at least 700 for a Citi credit card in most cases. That means applicants for Citi credit cards need at least good credit to be approved.
What credit score does Citi use?
What credit score does Citi use? Citi primarily uses the Experian credit reports for credit card applications. The bank also pulls from another bureau which can either be Equifax or TransUnion to look for reporting gaps. But, applicants won’t know for sure which two bureaus Citi will pull reports from.