How do I get to Folder Options?
Open the Control Panel. Change the View by option to Large icons or Small icons. Click File Explorer Options to open Folder Options. Press the WIN + R keys together to open the Run command box, and then type control.exe folders and press Enter to access Folder Options.
How do I change folder options?
Change Folder Options
- In the desktop, click or tap the File Explorer button on the taskbar.
- Click or tap the Options button on the View tab, and then click or tap Change folder and search options.
- Click or tap the General tab.
- Select a Browse folders option to display each folder in the same window or its own window.
How do I open Folder Options in Windows 10?
All Ways to Open Folder Options in Windows 10
- Open This PC in File Explorer.
- In the Ribbon user interface of Explorer, click File -> Change folder and search options.
- The Folder Options dialog will open.
How do I change my folder settings on a Mac?
Change view options in the Finder on Mac
- On your Mac, click the Finder icon in the Dock to open a Finder window.
- Select the folder you want to change, then click a View button: Icon, List, Column, or Gallery.
- Choose View > Show View Options, then set the options you want.
Where is folder Options in Control Panel?
Select Start > Control Panel. In the Control Panel dialog, double-click Appearance and Personalization. In the Appearance And Personalization dialog box, double-click Folder Options, or click Show Hidden Files and Folders under Folder Options.
How do I unhide hidden folders on my computer?
View hidden files and folders in Windows
- Open File Explorer from the taskbar.
- Select View > Options > Change folder and search options.
- Select the View tab and, in Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives and OK.