How do I top up MCB online?
Recharge your phone with the MCB Mobile app.
- Logon to Online Banking.
- Go to Payments & Transfers.
- From the Select Payment Type, choose Bill Payments.
- Select From Account, in the Bill dropdown menu choose either:
- Enter the Amount (min.
How do you refill a MCB?
SMS, Refill, Communicate
- Fast and easy, just send a text message (SMS) to 8700 and receive your credit immediately. (
- You can register five other phone numbers to your own subscription so you can reload these prepaid mobile phones.
What is MCB mobile topup?
All MCB Bankomatiko (ATM) offers real-time prepaid phone recharge (for both Digicel and UTS). Recharge your phone from your phone with the MCB Mobile app. You can use the MCB Mobile app on your smart phone for FREE (without extra charges).
How do I recharge myt?
More videos on YouTube
- You will receive an SMS notification upon successful airtime recharge.
- Click on ‘Recharge’ on the home screen of your smartphone.
- Select ‘Airtime Recharge’
- You can recharge your own my.t mobile account or the account of someone else.
- Select the amount.
What is MCB refill?
Reload your mobile credits, data and Wifi Plus instantly anywhere, anytime. You can simply send a text message (SMS) to 8700 without having to find a shop or a scratch card.
How can I recharge my mobile through my bank account?
Please follow these simple steps to recharge [top-up] your phone:
- Logon to Online Banking.
- Go to Pre-Paid Mobile Top Up.
- Fill in the details followed by your transaction password and OTP to recharge.
- You may also save the mobile number as preferred mobile number for later top – up transactions. TOP-UP NOW.
How do you register for SMS refill at MCB?
You can register for SMS Refill via Internet Banking under Services> Register to SMS Refill. Alternatively you can register for SMS Refill in-branch.
How can I check my MCB balance?
Simply send a text (SMS) to 8701 and perform simple banking operations, whenever you need it. No need to find a branch or ATM to: Check your account balance.
How can I recharge myt by SMS?
Recharge by SMS (SBM, MCB) Send SMS “topup xxx ABCDEFG” on 8726, where xxx is the denomination of the credit (Rs50, Rs 100 and Rs300) and ABCDEFG is the mobile number. SMS sent to banks to top up your phone are free.
How can I recharge my phone with my bank account?
HDFC, SBI, CITI & ICICI banks and a host of other banks support Net Banking online recharge with ease. Enter the phone number you want to carry out the online recharge for. Select the circle you belong to. Make the online recharge payment and Voila!
Can you recharge your phone with MCB Bank?
MCB offers 5 easy ways to recharge your prepaid phone or someone else’s phone at no additional cost. If you’d like to buy call credits or recharge your phone to buy or renew your data plan, there are 5 easy, safe and fast ways to do this with MCB.
How can I access my orange bill details?
You can access your bill details through Orange e-care (log in account). What if I’m not able to complete a transaction electronically? You can contact our Call Center by calling 1777 or 077700177 or contact us through Orange Live Chat or you can visit our Shops , if the transaction is declined by the issuer, then you need to contact your Bank.
How to contact orange bank if your line is suspended?
You can contact our Call Center by calling 1777 or 077700177 or contact us through Orange Live Chat or you can visit our Shops , if the transaction is declined by the issuer, then you need to contact your Bank. How long does it take to activate my line in case of line suspended?