How do I translate a document with a camera?
Translate what you find through your camera
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Translate app .
- If needed, select your source and target languages. At the top left: Select the source language you want to translate or tap Detect language.
- Tap Camera Instant .
- Point your camera at the text you want to translate.
How can I convert my English PDF to Malay?
Google Translate PDF Files for Free
- Access the Translate a Document tool.
- Choose the language to translate from and to.
- Click ‘Choose File’ and then click the blue ‘Translate’ button.
- Let Google work its magic.
- You will get a pop-up with the PDF file translated.
Can you translate what’s on my camera?
“Scan” lets you take a photo and use your finger to highlight text you want translated. And “Import” lets you translate text from photos on your camera roll. To try out the the instant camera translation feature, download the Google Translate app.
Where is the camera option in Google Translate?
To launch the camera translation feature, just tap the “Camera” icon on the left under the standard translation box. Tip: Before switching to the camera mode, it’s helpful to ensure that your language selections are correct. Tap the “Camera” icon on the left to switch to the camera translation mode.
Can I translate with my iPhone camera?
Translate what you see through the camera On supported models, you can translate text using the iPhone camera. Open the Camera app , then position iPhone so that the text appears on the screen. Select the text to translate, then tap Translate.
What is the best camera translator app?
11 Best apps that translate pictures (Android & iOS)
- TranslateZ – Text, Photo & Voice Translator.
- Translate image and photo.
- Translate On Screen.
- Translate Photo+ Scan Camera.
- Scanranslate + Text Grabber.
- Photo Translator: Translate+
- Scan, Extract Text & Translate.
- Image scanner and text translator.
How can I translate Malay text to English?
Use Lingvanex applications to quickly and instantly translate an Malay English text for free. Lingvanex provides an accessible alternative to Google translate service from English to Malay and from Malay to the English language. How does English To Malay text translation works?
Can you use a camera to translate text?
You can use your phone’s camera to translate text in the Translate app. For example, you can use your camera to translate signs or handwritten notes. You can translate text from new photos and photos you’ve already taken in the Translate app. On your iPhone or iPad, open the Translate app .
How can I translate a document into a different language?
On your computer, open a document in Google Docs, a presentation in Google Slides, or a sheet in Google Sheets. In Google Docs or Google Slides, go to the top menu and click File Language the language you need. In Google Sheets, go to the top menu and click File Spreadsheet settings, then pick the locale of the language you need.
How does Google Translate translate photos to text?
When you use Scan or Import to translate photos in the Translate app, those photos are sent to Google for text recognition. To allow Google to retain images for future product improvement, you can turn “Improve camera input” on. To turn “Improve camera input” on or off: