How do you fix restricted access changed Data service is blocked?
How To Fix “Restricted Access Changed. Data Services Blocked.” Issue
- Restart your phone.
- Reset Network Settings.
- Block Notifications Using Third-party App.
What does it mean when my phone says data service is blocked?
It means that you can’t use wifi and mobile data at the same time.
How do I unblock my data?
Unblock a device
- Sign in to your Google Admin console. Sign in using your administrator account (does not end in @gmail.com).
- From the Admin console Home page, go to Devices.
- Choose an option: To unblock Android, iOS, and Google Sync devices, click Mobile devices.
- Point to the device in the list and click Unblock Device.
How do I unblock data on Android?
Please visit Settings > More > Mobile networks > Preferred Network Type > and make sure it’s set to LTE (may appear as 4G instead) or to 3G (if LTE/4G is not available). Please restart the device afterwards. If the problem remains, try resetting your network settings.
How do I get rid of restricted access on my phone?
- Sign in to your account.
- On the top right, tap More .
- Select Settings. General.
- Turn Restricted mode on or off.
How do I unblock data on EE?
Help with Content Lock
- By text. you can change your Content Lock settings to Strict or Moderate, by texting the word Strict or Moderate to 879.
- Call our Content Lock service. call us on 1818 from the EE device on which you want to remove or re-apply Content Lock.
- Call 150. If none of the above methods works call us on 150.
How do I turn off mobile data on my ZTE?
To turn the mobile data for your smartphone on or off, follow these steps.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps. > Settings.
- Tap Data usage. Alternatively, tap Mobile networks.
- Tap Mobile data to turn on or off . If a warning message appears, tap OK to continue.
How do I fix data connection not working?
Steps to Fix Mobile Data Not Working on Android
- Check If You’ve Reached Your Mobile Data Limit.
- Try Restarting Your Mobile Phone.
- Check If You’re on Airplane Mode.
- Check If You’re Using the Right Mobile Network.
- Re-Insert Your SIM Card.
- Reset Your APN.
- Change Your APN Protocol.
- Manually Enter Your APN.
How do I remove data block bell?
- To unblock data for the remainder of the current billing period, open your phone’s web browser and select “Accept” in the notification screen.
- Only the account holder or an authorized user can unblock data.
- Pay-per-use data rates will apply.
How do I turn off content block on EE?