How to make MsgBox text bold?
b(“xxx”) for bold, . i(“xxx”) for italic and so on, which can all be nested like . b(. i(“xxx”)) to get an italic,bold text for example.
How do I make text bold in VB net?
Create a dialog box form to your application. Add a label and make it bold. If you are sticking with using the existing MessageBox, then you need to get all the window find the handle of the MessageBox, get the text and make it bold.
How do I change the textbox font in Excel VBA?
The font and font size of MsgBox/InputBox are determined by your system and display settings, they cannot be changed by VBA. So you’d have to create your own dialog as a userform.
How do I change the color of a text box in VBA?
This macro changes your MsgBox text color by temporarily changing your window text default color. It does this by using the SetSysColors API function from the user32 library. The macro changes your text to red at first using the vbRed color constant. It then changes your text to green using the RGB function.
How do I create a custom message box in Excel VBA?
with VBA, follow these steps:
- Create a message box with the MsgBox function (MsgBox(…)).
- Specify the buttons to be displayed in the message box (Buttons:=ButtonsExpression).
- Assign the value returned by the MsgBox function to a variable (Variable = MsgBox(…)).
How do you change the font color in a text box in VBA?
How do I increase the size of the message box in VBA?
Direct link to this answer
- h = msgbox(‘long message that gets cut to two lines due to the length of it’);
- set(h, ‘position’, [100 440 1000 100]); %makes box bigger.
- ah = get( h, ‘CurrentAxes’ );
- ch = get( ah, ‘Children’ );
- set( ch, ‘FontSize’, 20 ); %makes text bigger.
How do I change the color of the input box in Excel?
Select the cell or range of cells you want to format. Click Home > Format Cells dialog launcher, or press Ctrl+Shift+F. On the Fill tab, under Background Color, pick the color you want.
How do you go to the next line in a Messagebox in VBA?
Summary. If you want to force a new line in a message box, you can include one of the following: The Visual Basic for Applications constant for a carriage return and line feed, vbCrLf. The character codes for a carriage return and line feed, Chr(13) & Chr(10).