What are high-paying jobs no one knows about?
Here are nine high-paying jobs that you probably didn’t know existed, from ethical hacker to acupuncturist for dogs.
- Hydrologist: $79,990.
- Genetic counselor: $77,480.
- Ethical hacker: $80,230.
- Operations research analyst: $81,390.
- Industrial psychologist: $82,760.
- Enterostomal therapist: $86,265.
What are some jobs people don’t know about?
10 Great Jobs That Nobody Knows About Yet
- Perfusionist. A perfusionist at work | JEAN-SEBASTIEN EVRARD/AFP/Getty Images)
- Wind turbine technician. A wind turbine | Spencer Platt/Getty Images.
- Elevator repairer or installer.
- Genetic counselor.
- Orthotist or prosthetist.
- Biomedical engineers.
- Commercial diver.
What jobs make you rich easily?
Jobs that better your chances of becoming a millionaire
- Professional athlete. National average salary: $81,107 per year.
- Investment banker. National average salary: $62,222 per year.
- Entrepreneur. National average salary: $68,904 per year.
- Certified public accountant.
- Insurance agent.
- Real estate agent.
What are the easiest high-paying jobs in the world?
The 20 Easiest and Highest-Paying Jobs in the World
- Ice cream taster.
- Personal stylist.
- Swimming pool technician. Average hourly rate: $14.81.
- Dog walker. Average hourly rate: $14.58.
- Scale operator. Average hourly rate: $14.13.
- Video game tester. Average hourly rate: $13.37.
- House sitter. Average hourly rate: $11.35.
What are the weirdest high paying jobs?
Unusual jobs that pay well
- Bereavement coordinator. National average salary: $47,076 per year.
- Color expert. National average salary: $17.71 – $23.34 per hour.
- Online dating ghostwriter. National average salary: $23.84 per hour.
- Bingo manager.
- Veterinary acupuncturist.
- Clinical ethicist.
How do I find a job that no one knows about?
Find the Jobs No One Else Knows About
- Volunteer visibly. Take stock of your “communities.” You likely belong to some combination of business and industry groups, alumni associations, or other organizations related to your career.
- Spend more time on social media.
- Tailor your networking.
How can I get rich quick?
How to get rich quickly…or not
- Playing the lottery (and counting on it for your income)
- Joining a multi-level marketing company (MLM)
- Day trading.
- Make more money.
- Invest in yourself and your education.
- Educate yourself about personal finance.
- Create and stick to a financial plan.
- Live below your means.
What is the most easiest job in the world?
Easiest Jobs In The World
- Medical research volunteer.
- Ice cream tester.
- Hotel tester.
- Egg donor.
- Life coach.
- Bathroom break coordinator.
- Netflix tagger.
- Deer urine farmer. The urine industry is much bigger than you think.
What are the highest paying jobs in the world?
Here are nine high-paying jobs that you probably didn’t know existed, from ethical hacker to acupuncturist for dogs. 1. Hydrologist: $79,990 Hydrologists need at least a bachelor’s degree. You can probably tell from the name that hydrologists’ work has to do with water.
Where can I get a job that pays more than the median salary?
You’ll find this job in railroad yards, industrial plants, quarries, construction projects and similar locations. It just takes a high school diploma and moderate on-the-job training to make just over $9,500 more than the U.S. median salary.
What are some odd jobs that pay well?
30 Odd Jobs That Pay Insanely Well. 1 Soap Boiler. Median hourly wage: $19.27. 2 Billboard Installer. 3 Braille Proofreader. 4 Costume Attendant. 5 Automatic Door Repairer.
What’s the average wage of a job in the United States?
In fact, GOBankingRates found 30 jobs — all a little out of the ordinary — that pay above the U.S. median wage of $39,810. The careers were ranked from lowest to highest paying.