What is BrightCloud?
Webroot BrightCloud® Threat Intelligence Services protect your customers from malicious URLs, IPs, files, and mobile apps by integrating accurate and near real-time threat intelligence into your network and endpoint protection.
What is bcap15 BrightCloud com?
bcap15-dualstack.brightcloud.com. TCP. TCP is a communication protocol that defines the standards for establishing and maintaining network connection for applications to exchange data. port 443. Allows Aruba devices to look up the Webroot Brightcloud server for Website categories.
How do I find a URL?
Get a page URL
- On your computer, go to google.com.
- Search for the page.
- In search results, click the title of the page.
- At the top of your browser, click the address bar to select the entire URL.
- Right-click the selected URL. Copy.
How does Threat Intelligence platform work?
A Threat Intelligence Platform (TIP) is a technology solution that collects, aggregates and organizes threat intel data from multiple sources and formats. A TIP provides security teams with information on known malware and other threats, powering efficient and accurate threat identification, investigation and response.
What is a URL and where is it located?
A uniform resource locator (URL) is basically what you would call the website address. It’s a text string that refers the user to a location of a web page or another resource (such as a program or a graphic document). Surfing the web, you can always see the URL of the currently opened page in the browser’s address bar.
How do you build a threat intelligence platform?
How to build an effective threat intelligence program
- Understand past and current threats as well as help forecast future ones.
- Contextualise potential threats.
- Quickly triage and process incoming information.
- Prioritise and allocate your resources more efficiently.
- Improve your team’s performance.
What makes a good threat intelligence platform?
Key features in a top threat intelligence platform include the consolidation of threat intelligence feeds from multiple sources, automated identification and containment of new attacks, security analytics, and integration with other security tools like SIEM, next-gen firewalls (NGFW) and EDR.