What is there to do in Seattle in September?
15 Of The Best Things To Do In Seattle This September
- Enjoy a fun day at the Evergreen State Fairgrounds.
- Celebrate Oktoberfest.
- Rave at the “Day In Day Out” festival.
- Visit a sunflower festival.
- Enjoy a sweet treat in a delicious Seattleite bakery.
- Celebrate the start of the fall at a pumpkin patch farm.
What is there to do in Seattle in September 2021?
The Best Things to Do in Seattle in the Fall in 2021
- Go Pumpkin Picking at a Local Farm.
- Visit a Haunted Pub.
- Explore the Central Library.
- Get Lost in a Corn Maze.
- Wander Around Lake Washington.
- Attend an Oktoberfest Festival.
- Drive to the Coast.
- Go on a Brewery Tour.
What is there to do in Seattle in August 2021?
Top Attractions in Seattle
- Chihuly Garden and Glass. 24,439. Art Galleries • Art Museums.
- The Museum of Flight. 6,701. Speciality Museums.
- Pike Place Market. 21,628. Farmers Markets.
- Washington State Ferries. 8,510. Ferries.
- 5. Kerry Park. 3,444. Parks.
- Sky View Observatory. 2,554.
- Hiram M. Chittenden Locks.
- Woodland Park Zoo. 2,057.
What is there to do in Seattle in November 2020?
25 Things to Do in Seattle This Winter
- Space Needle.
- Savor Seattle Food & Cultural Tour of Pike Place Market.
- Pacific Science Center.
- Museum of Pop Culture.
- Explore the Neighborhoods.
- Northwest Flower & Garden Festival.
- Teatro ZinZanni Dinner & Show.
- Theo Chocolate Factory Tour.
Is September a good time to visit Seattle?
The best time to visit Seattle is from September to October. Summer marks the city’s high season, meaning room rates rise and availability drops, while cold winter weather can deter even the most avid sightseers.
What is Seattle like in September?
Seattle’s average high temperature in September is 70, with overnight lows rarely dropping below 50. And it is Seattle’s third driest month with only nine days of rain most years. Of course anyone who has spent any length of time in the Northwest knows there are exceptions to any weather rule.
What is there to do in Seattle in summer 2021?
23 THINGS TO DO IN SEATTLE (AUGUST 10 – AUGUST 19)
- Seattle Hempfest. unconfirmed mid-August 2022 • event.
- Rocky Mountaineer Train. April–October • activity.
- Whale Watching around Seattle. mid-May to mid-October • activity.
- TreeHouse Point.
- Space Needle.
- Lake Serene & Bridal Veil Falls.
- Big Four Ice Caves.
- Pike Place Market.
Is Seattle a good place to visit in November?
November weather in Seattle: Seattle’s wettest month is November, with heavy rain and winds. While not ideal for outdoor activities, the discounted hotel and travel rates that accompany the rainy season can make October a great time to visit – staying warm and dry in Seattle’s many museums, galleries, and restaurants.
What does Seattle look like in November?
Daily high temperatures decrease by 8°F, from 56°F to 48°F, rarely falling below 42°F or exceeding 62°F. Daily low temperatures decrease by 6°F, from 45°F to 39°F, rarely falling below 30°F or exceeding 53°F.
Is September a good time to visit Washington state?
Labor Day weekend aside, September is one of the best months to visit. Skies are often still cloudless, and kids are back in school (the crowds at popular destinations, including the San Juan Islands and Mount Rainier, are really bad only on weekends).