What is there to do in South Padre Island at night?
Where to Go in South Padre Island at Night
- Clayton’s Beach Bar & Event Venue.
- Southern Wave Original Sunset Dinner Cruise.
- Louie’s Backyard.
- LongBoard Bar and Broil.
- Padre Island Brew Co.
- Wanna Wanna – Beach Bar & Broil.
- Kelly’s Irish Pub.
- Tequila Sunset Bar & Broil.
Can you be at the beach at night in South Padre Island?
South Padre Island is home to dozens of pristine beaches that are perfect for a romantic evening. The South Padre Bayside Beach is a local favorite for romantic sunset walks along the beach. Bring a blanket and layout on the sand as the sun slowly sets in the background.
What is the drinking age in South Padre Island?
The Island’s clubs and bars allow students 18 years of age or older to enter, though you must be 21+ to drink. By day, students flock to Clayton’s Beach Bar, home to the largest spring break beach stage in the world hosting up to 25,000 students per day + BYOB friendly during the day.
How safe is South Padre Island TX?
The rate of crime in South Padre Island is 74.11 per 1,000 residents during a standard year. People who live in South Padre Island generally consider the northwest part of the city to be the safest.
Is South Padre Island beach safe?
South Padre Island is in the United States and is as safe as most other tourist destinations anywhere in the United States.
What can we do at South Padre Island?
- Drive on the Beach.
- Enjoy Birding and Wildlife Photography.
- Befriend Wildlife at South Padre Island Birding, Nature Center & Alligator Sanctuary.
- Learn about Dolphins at South Padre Island Nature Center.
- Get Up to Speed with Turtles at Sea Turtle, Inc.
- Find Your Beacon of Hope at Port Isabel Lighthouse.
Do you need a beach permit for South Padre Island?
All park visitors are required to purchase an entrance pass to enter Padre Island National Seashore.