What jobs pay at least 30 an hour?
On the Road: What Jobs Pay Over $30 an Hour?
- Commercial Driver: ($29-52 an hour)
- Commercial Pilot: ($35-$70 an hour) *
- Airport Shuttle Driver: ($30+ an hour) *
- Railroad Industry: ($27-$60 an hour)
- Delivery Driver: ($18-$36+ an hour)
- Food Rep – Traveling: ($20-$56 an hour)
- Merchant Marine: ($20-$39+ an hour)
What jobs pay $50 an hour without a degree?
Jobs that pay $50k without a degree
- Janitorial manager.
- Shop service manager.
- Aircraft Mechanic III.
- Grinder III.
- Instrument technician III.
- Land surveyor III.
- Tool and die maker III.
- Sanitation supervisor.
What kind of jobs are available for uneducated people?
High Paying Jobs (With Little to No Formal Education)
- Bartender. Although bartending does require some skills (mixing drink) it is a relatively low experience job and requires no formal education.
- Mail Delivery.
- Power Plant Operators.
- Commercial Fishing.
What jobs dont need education?
The top 10 highest paying jobs which you don’t need a degree for
- Firefighter. Firefighters can earn up to £40,000 per year, depending on their rank.
- Police Constable.
- Train and Tram Drivers.
- Training Managers.
- Project Manager.
- Air traffic Controllers.
- Sales Managers.
What kind of jobs can you get without a degree?
50 Good Careers You Can Get Without a Degree. 1 1. Dental Hygienist. If you’ve thought about becoming a dental hygienist, aka teeth cleaners, here’s a good reason to follow through: as of 2010, they 2 2. Web Developer. 3 3. Online Advertising Manager. 4 4. Paralegal Assistant. 5 5. Cosmetologist or Hair Stylist.
Do you need a college degree to get a job?
This opens in a new window. Following, you’ll find some of the best-paying careers with little schooling required. For many, all you need is a simple two-year associate degree. And a months-long diploma or certificate program is often enough for some of the fastest careers to get into.
What kind of jobs can you get with just two years of college?
You can get plenty of great jobs with just two years or less of trade school or college-level training—many that pay over $50K a year. You can even train for a career that tends to pay more than what many four-year college grads earn. Areas like healthcare, technology, and the skilled trades are filled with those kinds of opportunities.
How much money can you make in a career without a degree?
CareerCast reports that professionals in this line of work earn on average $48,000 annually.