What vehicle with 3rd row seating gets the best gas mileage?
1. 2021 Kia Sorento Hybrid. The Sorento Hybrid is an all-new model for 2021. It’s the most fuel-efficient 3-row SUV on the market today, aside from the all-electric Tesla Model X and Model Y.
Which BMW SUV has the best gas mileage?
If you’re searching to find the luxury SUV with the best mpg ratings, then you’re sure to be impressed by the 2019 BMW X1 and BMW X2 Sports Activity Vehicles® that return up to 32 highway mpg.
What is the most economical 7 seater?
Most efficient 7-seaters
- Volvo XC90. Pair the slick XC90 with its efficient T8 petrol hybrid engine and you’ve got yourself a supremely comfortable SUV that’ll return over 100mpg, too – on paper at least.
- Renault Grand Scenic.
- Citroen Grand C4 SpaceTourer.
- Fiat 500L MPW.
- Peugeot 5008.
What SUV gets the best gas mileage 2011?
Most Fuel Efficient SUVS of 2011
- # 10. 2011 Kia Sportage. View full gallery.
- # 9. 2011 Chevrolet Equinox. View full gallery.
- # 7. 2011 Hyundai Tucson. View full gallery.
- # 6. 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport. View full gallery.
- # 4. 2011 Mercury Mariner. View full gallery.
- # 3. 2011 Nissan JUKE. View full gallery.
- # 1. 2011 Ford Escape.
What 7/8 passenger SUV gets the best mpg?
10 7-Passenger Cars With Good Gas Mileage
- 2016 Toyota Highlander Hybrid — 27/28 MPG.
- 2016 Mazda CX-9 — 22/28 MPG.
- 2017 Acura MDX — 20/27 MPG.
- 2017 Nissan Pathfinder — 20/27 MPG.
- 2016 Ford Explorer — 19/28 MPG.
- 2016 Honda Odyssey — 19/28 MPG.
- 2016 Mercedes-Benz GL350 BlueTEC — 19/26 MPG.
- 2017 Audi Q7 — 19/25 MPG.
What 8 passenger vehicle gets the best mpg?
Powered by a 3.5-liter, V6 engine, you can expect a fuel efficiency of 20 mpg in the city and 29 mpg on the highway, which makes the Highlander the eight-passenger vehicle with the best gas mileage to make this list.
What is the best luxury SUV on gas?
Top 10 Best Gas Mileage Luxury SUVs
- #10 – 2019 BMW X3.
- #9 – 2019 Infiniti QX50.
- #8 – 2019 BMW X2.
- #7 – 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLA 250.
- #6 – 2019 Jaguar F-PACE.
- #5 – 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Velar.
- #4 – 2019 Infiniti QX30.
What luxury SUV has best gas mileage?
Most Fuel-Efficient Luxury SUVs
- 2021 Lexus UX 250h. Starting price (including destination fee): $36,550 Fuel economy: 42 mpg combined (43 city/41 highway) Maximum cargo capacity: not specified by Lexus.
- 2021 Lexus NX 300h.
- 2020 Audi Q5 Hybrid.
- 2021 Lexus RX 450h.
Which 7 seater car is best in mileage?
Best Mileage 7 Seater SUV Cars in India
|1.||Maruti Suzuki Ertiga||17.99–26.2 kmpl|
|2.||Datsun Go+||18.57–19.45 kmpl|
|3.||Renault Triber||18.29–19.5 kmpl|
|4.||Mahindra Marazzo||17.33 kmpl|
What is the most fuel efficient 7 seater SUV?
What 2015 SUVS get the best gas mileage?
Check out the 10 most fuel-efficient SUVs of the 2015 model year, ranked by combined fuel economy.
- 2015 Toyota Highlander. 27 / 28 MPG.
- 2015 Chevy Trax. 26/34 MPG.
- 2015 Mazda CX-5. 26 / 35 MPG.
- 2015 Honda CR-V. 27 / 34 MPG.
- 2015 BMW X3. 27 / 34 MPG.
- 2015 Nissan Juke. 28 /32 MPG.
- 2015 Lexus RX 450h.
- 2014 Mini Cooper Countryman.
Are there any 7 passenger cars with good gas mileage?
Let’s take a quick look at 10 7-passenger cars with good gas mileage. The 2016 Toyota Highlander Hybrid is a standout on our list of 7-passenger cars with good gas mileage, and it’s also the only battery-assisted vehicle to make the cut.
Is the Audi Q7 a good gas mileage car?
The Audi Q7 is fully redesigned for 2017, and although it loses its TDI option, it’s still one of the more efficient SUVs available, losing only a few MPG in highway driving as compared to the old turbodiesel model.
What kind of gas mileage does a minivan get?
A 6-speed automatic transmission handles the shifting duties for the minivan, and fuel mileage is listed at 19 MPG in city driving and 28 MPG on the highway. As an added bonus, the Honda can haul a hefty 148 cubic feet of cargo with the rear rows out of the picture.
What kind of gas mileage does Ford Explorer get?
The Explorer’s version of the EcoBoost is a 2.3-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder engine that produces 280 horsepower and 310 lb-ft of torque. An EcoBoost-equipped Explorer returns fuel economy figures of 19 MPG in city driving and 28 MPG on the highway and is only available with front-wheel drive and a 6-speed automatic transmission.