Who is the best hand surgeon in Dayton Ohio?
Find Top Hand Surgeons near Dayton, OH
- MR. Dr. Michael George Raab.
- PB. Dr. Peter Stephen Barre.
- AA. Dr. Akosua Gyamfuaa Afful.
- FR. Dr. Fredrick Mark Reeve.
- TP. Dr. Thomas T.
- CD. Dr. Christopher J.
- BB. Dr. Beth Anne Berrettoni.
- MR. Dr. Michael Colin Rymer. General Surgery, Hand Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Hand Surgery.
Who is the best hand surgeon in Ohio?
Dr. Rannie Alsamkari MD. 66 reviews. General Surgery. Hand. 2350 Miami Valley Dr, Centerville, OH, 45459.
Who is the best hand surgeon in the US?
Glenn D. Cohen, M.D. is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He is subspecialty trained and possesses a Subspecialty Certificate in Surgery of the Hand.
How many hand surgeons are there in the US?
In terms of self-declared subspecialist hand surgeons, there were 1321 with active licenses in 18 states (the only states that report these data). In these same states, there were 967 surgeons (73.2 percent) holding a Subspecialty Certificate in Surgery of the Hand.
How do I find a good hand surgeon?
8 Tips for Choosing a Hand Surgeon
- Get Referrals.
- Research the Hand Surgeon’s Credentials.
- Consider the Hand Surgeon’s Experience.
- Consider Gender.
- Research Hospital Quality.
- Evaluate Communication Style.
- Read Patient Reviews.
- Know What Your Insurance Covers.
Who is the best hand surgeon in Philadelphia?
Philadelphia Hand Surgery
- Dr. Jack Abboudi. Top Doctors. Hand Surgery.
- Dr. Jon Wong Tze-Jen Ark. Top Doctors. Hand Surgery.
- Dr. Pedro Beredjiklian. Top Doctors. Hand Surgery.
- Dr. David J. Bozentka. Top Doctors.
- Dr. Robert B. Carrigan. Top Doctors.
- Dr. Stephen L. Cash. Top Doctors.
- Dr. David A. Fuller. Top Doctors.
- Dr. Gregory G. Gallant.
How much do hand surgeons make?
The average hand surgeon salary is $337,439 per year, or $162.23 per hour, in the United States. People on the lower end of that spectrum, the bottom 10% to be exact, make roughly $221,000 a year, while the top 10% makes $513,000. As most things go, location can be critical.
What is a hand surgeon called?
What is an orthopedic hand surgeon? An orthopedic hand surgeon has been specially trained to diagnose and treat problems of the hand, wrist, and forearm, and many are also experts in caring for shoulder and elbow issues.
Who is the best hand surgeon in Sydney?
Dr Scougall works at the highly respected Sydney Hospital Hand Unit. He consults at St Lukes Care (Potts Point), The Stadium Sports Medicine Centre (Moore Park) and in Wollongong.
What are the duties of an orthopedic doctor?
Here are some common duties and responsibilities for orthopedic doctors: Ordering tests Diagnosing patients Prescribing medication Collaborating with physical therapists Recording patient progress and medical history Setting broken bones Supervising medical staff Providing post-operative care
What is a hand and wrist specialist?
This is where a hand and wrist specialist comes in. Also known as a hand surgeon, this specialist deals with the myriad of problems involving hands and wrists. Not only is he or she specially trained to diagnose and create custom treatment plans, but they can also perform surgeries when required.
What is a finger specialist?
A fingerprint specialist is a law enforcement professional who specializes in collecting and identifying fingerprint evidence. Like other members of law enforcement, fingerprint specialists investigate crime scenes and uncover facts related to unlawful activities.