Why is my Optik TV app not working?
Delete the app off your device, reboot the phone. Then redownload the app and sign in.
How do I fix Optik TV?
Restart your modem, PVR and digital boxes – in this order:
- Unplug the modem, wait 5 seconds, then plug it back in.
- Once the modem is running, unplug and plug in the PVR.
- Then, if necessary, unplug and replug any other digital boxes that were not working.
Can you watch PVR on Optik TV app?
Watch your favourite show on any device, from anywhere, at any time with the new TELUS Optik TV app. Optik TV subscribers can now stream live TV, watch On Demand content and set recordings using a single app on their iOS or Android devices.
How do I chromecast my Optik TV app?
To cast via Optik TV:
- Scroll to the left to access the menu.
- Select Settings.
- Select Link TV and phone.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to link with a TV code.
How do I use the Telus Optik TV app?
Getting started is easy
- Download the Optik TV app on Google Play or the App Store.
- Use your My TELUS credentials to log in.
- You are all set to watch live TV, manage recordings and stream On Demand movies and series.
Can I watch Optik TV on my iPhone?
Watch live TV and access a huge On Demand library of TV shows, movies and documentaries on your iOS phone, tablet and Android mobile device. Optik TV offers up to 185 channels, with 164 of those available in-home and out-of-home and the remaining 21 available in-home only.
How do I reset my Telus Optik TV box?
It is important to reboot the equipment in a specific order.
- Restart your modem.
- Once it is back online, find your PVR.
- Disconnect the power cord from the back of the box.
- Wait 2 minutes.
- Reconnect the power cord to the back of your digital box.
- The digital box will be ready when both the Link and Power lights are on.
How do I fix no signal on my Telus TV?
Conclusion: To fix Telus TV no signal, first, hard reset the cable box and run a diagnostics, online checker. Try factory resetting your Optik modem, troubleshoot the remote and use the Optik restart feature for individual signal outages.
How do I get My TELUS PVR online?
Menu>Settings>Restart digital box. Once rebooted if it’s still offline. Reboot the modem wait for it to come back “online”.
How do I watch My TELUS PVR on my computer?
Access the OPTIK TV app at watchoptik.telus.com….To use the OPTIK TV app on your computer or laptop you need:
- An Espace client account. If you have not signed up, please do so.
- Google Chrome.
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 11.
- Microsoft® Edge.
Can you Chromecast Telus Optik TV?
The Pik TV app is now available for Chromecast with Google TV. Now you can watch live TV and access a large On Demand library of TV shows and movies on your Chromecast with Google TV using your Pik TV subscription. Requirements and restrictions: Subscription to TELUS Internet, Pik TV and live channels is required.
Can you cast with Optik TV?
Learn how to change you OPTIK TV digital box name to cast content. Casting content from a mobile device is only available with 4K digital boxes. The content casting feature lets you watch content from your mobile devices on your TV. If you use this feature, you will see a list of devices you can connect to.