How do I Archive my inbox in Outlook 2010?
To manually archive Outlook items, do the following:
- Click the File tab.
- Click Cleanup Tools.
- Click Archive.
- Click the Archive this folder and all subfolders option, and then click the folder that you want to archive.
- Under Archive items older than, enter a date.
How do I find my archived emails in Outlook 2010?
How to Find the Archive Folder
- Open Outlook.
- Select the View tab.
- Select Folder Pane in the Layout section, then select Normal from the drop-down list.
- The Archive folder should now appear in the folders list. Open the folder to find the archived message you need.
How do I Archive Outlook emails?
How to archive emails in a Microsoft Outlook inbox
- Select the email in your inbox that you want to archive.
- Click the “Archive” button located along the top menu bar of your inbox.
- To view archived emails, click on the “Archive” folder on the left side of your inbox.
How do I save Outlook emails to hard drive?
Back up your email
- Select File > Open & Export > Import/Export.
- Select Export to a file, and then select Next.
- Select Outlook Data File (.pst), and select Next.
- Select the mail folder you want to back up and select Next.
- Choose a location and name for your backup file, and then select Finish.
Where do outlook archived emails go?
Archive items in Outlook Note: For Microsoft 365, Exchange, Exchange Online, and Outlook.com accounts, your Archive folder already exists, even if you’ve never used the feature before. You’ll find it in your Outlook folder list.
How do I open an archive in outlook?
1. Open the archived Outlook data file by clicking File > Open & Export (or Open) > Open Outlook Data File. 2. And then in the popping up Open Outlook Data File dialog box, open the folder containing the archived Outlook data file, click to select the archived Outlook data file, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
How do I automatically archive emails in outlook?
First, open the Outlook for Auto Archive Emails. Now go to the File tab and then go to Options and go to Advanced section. Now click on the button you see Auto Archive Settings.
Where is Archive folder in outlook?
Do one of the following: In Outlook 2013: Click File > Info > Cleanup Tools > Archive. In Outlook 2016: Click File > Info > Tools > Clean up old items Tip: Archive and AutoArchive might not be available if your mail profile connects to an Exchange Server Click the Archive this folder and all subfolders option, and choose the folder you want to archive.
How does archive work on outlook?
Outlook Archive (and AutoArchive) moves older email, task and calendar items to an archive folder, which is stored in another location on your hard drive. Technically, archiving transfers older items from the main .pst file into a separate archive.pst file that you can open from Outlook any time you need it.