How do I connect my S4 to my Mac?
Samsung Galaxy S4
- Attach a USB cable to your phone and to a free USB port on your Mac.
- On your Mac, open Android File Transfer.
- Open the DCIM folder.
- Open the Camera folder.
- Select the photos and videos you wish to transfer.
- Drag the files into the desired folder on your Mac.
- Detach the USB cable from your phone.
How do you root a Samsung S4?
Root the Samsung Galaxy S4
- Download the Motochopper program to your desktop (the download is in the first post in the thread).
- Extract the .
- Double click the run.bat file inside the the newly extracted folder if on Windows.
- Select OK on the device when prompted.
Is there a way to root the Samsung Galaxy S4?
Root Samsung Galaxy S4 with MotoChopper This root method will work on all Qualcomm-based Galaxy S4 running Android 4.2.2 such as Sprint SPH-L720, T-Mobile SGH-M919, US Cellular SCH-R970, Canadian SGH-i337M, Rogers, Bell, Telus, and other Qualcomm S4s. Step 1. Enable USB debugging on your Samsung Galaxy S4.
How do I recover my Samsung Galaxy S4?
Step 1. Power off your Galaxy S4 and press Volume Down, Center Home, and Power buttons together. Step 2. Next, you should see the warning screen, let go of all the buttons and hit the Volume Up button. Step 3. Connect your Galaxy S4 to computer via micro-USB cable. Step 4. Download TWRP recovery for your Samsung S4.
How can I debug my Samsung Galaxy S4?
If using a Mac, open the Terminal application and type the following commands on separate lines: Press “Enter” when the “run.bat” file prompts you to do so. Tap “OK” on your Samsung Galaxy S4 when asked to allow USB debugging.
How do I connect my Samsung Galaxy S4 to my computer?
Tap on “Menu” and select “Settings” on your Samsung Galaxy S4. Scroll down to “Build Number,” and tap the option repeatedly or at least seven times until the message, “You are now a developer” displays on-screen. Connect your Galaxy S4 to your computer using a USB cable.