How do I install a USB driver on my Galaxy S5?
- Open Kies 3 that you installed above.
- Go to “Tools” and select the “Reinstall device driver” option.
- On the pop-up window, click on “Reinstall” button.
- Select “Yes” on the next pop-up screen to allow installation of driver.
How do I enable USB on Samsung Galaxy S5?
How to change the USB connection options on my Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo
- Plug the USB cable into the phone.
- Touch and drag the notification bar down.
- Touch Connected as a media device.
- Touch the desired option (e.g., Camera (PTP)).
- The USB connection option has been changed.
How do I connect my Galaxy S5 to my computer via USB?
Connect phone and computer
- Open the cover at the bottom of your phone.
- Connect the data cable to the socket and to your computer’s USB port.
- Slide your finger down the display starting from the top edge of your phone.
- Press Media device (MTP) until the function is turned on.
- Start a file manager on your computer.
What is a Galaxy S5?
The Samsung Galaxy S5 is an Android-based smartphone unveiled, produced, released and marketed by Samsung Electronics. Unveiled on 24 February 2014 at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, it was released on 11 April 2014 in 150 countries as the immediate successor to the Galaxy S4.
What is a Samsung USB driver?
Samsung USB Driver is a program for Windows computers that help users connect their Samsung Galaxy smartphone/tablet to the PC using a USB cable. So go ahead and download Samsung USB driver from below. We often cover tutorials for Samsung Galaxy devices,…
What is a Samsung driver?
Samsung drivers are tiny programs that enable your Samsung hardware to communicate with your operating system software. Maintaining updated Samsung software prevents crashes and maximizes hardware and system performance.