How do I live stream from my PC?
Get started live streaming
- Go to YouTube.
- From the top right, click Create. Go live.
- If you haven’t already, follow the prompts to verify your channel.
- Enabling your first live stream may take up to 24 hours. Once enabled, you can live stream instantly.
What is the best free software for live streaming?
Best free live streaming software and app for all platforms
- OBS (Win/Mac/Linux): It is a powerful open source program that is available for free and can be used on all three platforms: Linux, Windows and Mac.
- Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder (Win/Mac):
- Raptr (Win):
- FFSPLIT (Win):
- XSplit free Version (Win):
- Wirecast Play:
What are requirements for streaming?
A good computer As far as technical specs go, Twitch recommends having at least an Intel Core i5-4670 processor (or its AMD equivalent), 8GB of RAM and Windows 7 or newer – don’t worry, you can stream from a Mac, too.
What is the best program for streaming?
Open Broadcaster Software, more commonly known as OBS, is a powerful open source project that is built by a community. Open source software like OBS is free to use, making it a popular choice for price-conscious live streamers.
What is the best live streaming app for PC?
Hulu. Hulu is one of the most exceptional services around when it pertains to viewing popular content online.
What is streaming software?
Streaming software is a broadcasting solution that makes the live streaming process easier by integrating the capture, encode and publish steps into a single application, letting users stream their source video content to a variety of platforms, like YouTube or Twitch.