How does Motion Control damper work?
The compression knob turns a rod that adjusts how much of the hole is showing. The bottom of the plastic spring tube is sealed off from the inside of the tube to force oil through the compression hole. Locking the compression closes this hole. The bottom of the spring tube is a sleeve that covers the compression hole.
How do you adjust RockShox in Revelation?
For recommended rebound settings go to www.rockshox.com/app. After setting sag, adjust the rebound damper, go for a ride, and adjust again as preferred. To decrease rebound speed (slower return), turn the rebound adjuster clockwise. To increase rebound speed (faster return), turn the rebound adjuster counter-clockwise.
How does RockShox lockout work?
The lockout and rebound systems work by using pressurized oil to change the speed of compression and decompression. A completely disengaged lockout will allow the oil to flow quickly through the chamber while a fully-locked suspension will completely restrict the flow of the oil.
What is a turnkey damper?
The Turnkey is a port orifice damper, so one high speed fork movements (square edged bump, drop off, etc.) the fork wll hydrolock, won’t compress fast enough, and will essentially act as a rigid fork.
What does charger damper do?
Completely re-designed to reduce hand fatigue and fight unwanted friction, the new Charger 2.1 damper increases confidence and control over every trail. The new damper is featured on Ultimate versions of Pike, Lyrik, and BoXXer, and also on Select+ versions of Lyrik and Pike.
What is turnkey damper?
Why add tokens to fork?
Tokens reduce the volume of air inside your fork. If you added a couple of tokens, the fork might now use 80% of the available air volume in compression, squeezing the air into the remaining 20% of space. Its this adjustment in the relative volume of the air spring that changes to progressiveness of the fork.