Is MyCAA accredited?
In order to receive funds, the military must work with the school and Spouse Education & Opportunities career coach to define an individual career plan (MyICP)….MYCAA Approved Online Schools.
|School Name||AT HOME PROFESSIONS|
|Tax Status||Private – For Profit|
|Teaching Method||Online Only|
Do you have to pay back MyCAA?
Do I Have To Pay Back MyCAA? MyCAA is considered a scholarship, not a loan or other type of repayable financial aid. Those using MyCAA are responsible for any remaining expenses above and beyond MyCAA assistance.
Can you use MyCAA at any school?
Any school or college level entrance examinations, comprehensive exams and related preparatory courses. Fees of any kind including, but not limited to, registration fees, technology fees, parking fees, costs normally paid by an employer job training program, etc.
What are the benefits of a military spouse?
Many military benefits and resources are available to spouses.
- Access to commissaries and exchanges.
- Free gyms, libraries and other recreation opportunities.
- Free tax services.
- Free, confidential non-medical counseling services.
- Help with education and career goals.
- Military discounts.
How do you get MyCAA?
How To Apply For MyCAA
- Establish a MyCAA account by visiting the MyCAA website.
- Explore approved MyCAA career fields and licensure programs.
- Find a school that matches your interests and offers licenses, certificates and degrees.
- Create an Education Training Plan (ETP) with a career coach or Employment Readiness staff.
What happens if you dont finish MyCAA?
But even if you accept funding and don’t follow through on your training, you won’t have to pay the money back. That said, keep in mind that if you drop out of a course or fail, your MyCAA funds will be frozen. You’ll need to speak to a program counselor to continue your training and career path.
Does MyCAA expire?
Is MyCAA a One-Time Thing? While you can only receive the scholarship one time, you can continue to use the funds as long as you fit within the eligibility requirements. There is a $2000 cap per fiscal year but, if your course and certification costs exceed that amount, then more can be used up to the total $4000.
How many times can I use MyCAA?