What are some good pen pal questions?
75 more questions to ask your pen pal
- What’s your favourite childhood memory?
- What is your favourite film?
- Do you sing in the shower?
- What is the best gift you’ve ever received?
- Are you in a relationship?
- Do you prefer being indoors or outdoors?
- Do you keep a diary?
- Do you have any holiday/vacation plans?
What should be included in a pen pal letter?
How to: First letter to a pen pal
- Tell your pen pal where you found their details.
- Keep it personalised.
- Don’t overdo it.
- Ask your pen pal some questions.
- Mention what you have in common.
- Add a little extra.
What do you write in a senior pen pal letter?
- Bond over a new hobby. There’s never a bad time to try something new with a furry friend. One pen pal (and her cat!)
- Share your struggles. Change is a constant at any age.
- Ask for advice. Who is better at giving life advice than someone who’s lived life to the brim?
- Keep it simple. Don’t overthink it!
How do you write a pen pal letter?
How to Find a Modern-Day Pen Pal
- Worldwide Snail Mail Pen Pals. Created in 2017, Worldwide Snail Mail Pen Pals is one of the largest and most active free pen pal communities on Facebook.
- Letter Writers Alliance’s Pen Pal Swap.
- PenPal World.
- Ask Locally (or Start Your Own)
- Safety Tips.
How do you spice up a handwritten letter?
Tips to spice-up your letters! —
- stationary. postcards.
- tell your pen-pal what music you’re listening to.
- add dried lavender, eucalyptus, sparkles, or confetti.
- put in your favorite page of a book, add-in a poem, or leave your favorite quote.
What do you write in a letter to a senior?
What kinds of things can I write about in a senior letter?
- congratulating the senior for graduating.
- wishing the senior well in his/her next phase of life (college, military, career)
- remembering fond memories (childhood, school, social gatherings, etc…)
What to write in cards for seniors?
Here are a few things you can say in your card:
- “Just thinking about you and wanted to say hi.”
- “You are amazing because…” and then list the reasons.
- “Wishing you a day filled with love and sunshine.”
- “’Grandpa/Grandma/Mother/Father/Uncle/Aunt/Etc. ‘: Another word for ‘love. ‘”
- “I love you. Just wanted to let you know.”