What are the cheat codes for Saints Row 3?
Saints Row the Third cheat codes
- cheese – Get $100,000.
- letsrock – Get all weapons.
- lolz – Gang notoriety +1.
- oops – Remove gang notoriety.
- pissoffpigs – Police notoriety +1.
- goodygoody – Remove police notoriety.
- whatitmeanstome – Gain respect.
- goldengun – One-hit kills.
How do you spawn vehicles in Saints Row 3?
Saints Row Vehicle Cheats
- Spawn Ambulance – giveambulance.
- Spawn Anchor – giveanchor.
- Spawn Attrazione – giveattrazione.
- Spawn Bootlegger – givebootlegger.
- Spawn Challenger – givechallenger.
- Spawn Commander – givecommander.
- Spawn Condor – givecondor.
- Spawn Eagle – giveeagle.
Are there cheat codes for Saints Row the third?
Saints Row: The Third is a game all about having fun, and the new remastered version is no different only a lot prettier. For that reason, it has a wealth of cheat codes for you to use so that you can go on a rampage without limits.
Where to find the Easter egg in Saints Row 3?
Or say you want to have a stag ship, but you don’t have one, go to the park right in front of Saints HQ. If you go to the center, there will be a VTOL or a carrier waiting for you. There is a penguin Easter Egg which can be found on any container ship. At the rear of the ship, there is a small penguin impaled on the wall and dripping blood.
Where are the shield emblems in Saints Row 3?
At the Steelport Army Base, there are a number of Shield Emblems painted on the ground. Each of these contain an Image of Mr. Toots from Red Faction Armageddon.
Where to find Shaundi in Saints Row 3?
You should see a magazine laying there. If you zoom into it with a scope (upgraded Ar55, or Sniper) you can see that it’s Shaundi. Sometime after you have beaten the game and you are on Arapice Island or near it, you get the occasional phone call. Sometimes when you answer, you will be told that your homies are surrounded by zombies.